Monday 3 March 2014

Bintang Sidewalk Cafe in Shah Alam

ADDRESS
Jalan Plumbum Z 7/Z, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
WIFI:YES
SEATING:MORE LIKE OUTDOOR
NEAR GIANT SHAH ALAM(NEAR UITM)
PAYMENT:NO CREDIT CARD OF COURSE
GOT TV :NO ASTRO I THINK
ENVIRONMENT:LOUD/STUDENTS AND FAMILIES
FOOD:WESTERN ,MAMAK,THAI FOOD,DIM SUM /NOODLES
Horrible.One word to describe this place.The restaurant located in Shah Alam Seksyen 7.Food was not that good.Arrived 1 hour later. Mamak there don't understand Malay. I doubt they understand English as well.Not friendly.Not a good place to go when you're hungry. I can't see any good to hang out here.My boyfriend ordered Nasi Goreng USA but he got Nasi Goreng Paprit Seafood instead. My Nasi Goreng Cili Padi just one bit of chicken for rm4.80  and RM1.70 for Teh O Ais. Nasi Goreng USA is RM7.50. Plain water is RM0.50 not worth it at all...OK that's the first post from me..will update more soon.thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment